Sunday, May 10, 2015

Staying at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel



A few months, I fulfilled a dream of mine: staying overnight at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel. I spent a few days online making sure I got the best deal and the type of room I wanted. Since I am a resident of the state, I got 20% off my room. That savings lead me to upgrade the room I was originally thinking. I went with the executive suite. It was amazing.


Upon arriving, I was greeted by my name; every time after, I would be greeted by my name, and when I called room service, they answered with my name. It was such a nice touch. I wanted to really immerse myself in the experience of enjoying the room, so once I checked in, I didn't leave. I made the splurge to have a wonderful meal from room service. I'd never had room service before, and I loved every minute! The food was perfection.


I did not want my stay to end. Would I go back? Heck yes!







No comments: